The Agapanthus has a great thirst for knowledge. It is curious about intruders too trying to experiment on them, but often destroying them in the process.
This folk is available with Ellen and Keats and can be acquired from the Netherworld Core.
- Absorb 5 Agapanthus Ids - MC Consumption lowered
- Defeat 10 Folks - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 1 Habetrot - Attack Power increased
- Absorb 5 Agapanthus Ids - Effect Area increased
- Defeat 10 Folks - MC Consumption lowered
- Use 10 Green Dust - MC Consumption lowered
- Green Quartz (15%)
- Experience Points: 50
Agapanthus can be stunned with Ellen's Thunder element folks such as Baogbolc. However, the only way to remove its armour is with Destroy element attacks from folks such as Degasser and Fomoire. Once the armour has broken any normal attacks will damage Agapanthus.
It shares the scientific name for the African Lily, also known as the Lily of the Nile, which roughly translates to Love Flower: αγάπη (agape) = love & άνθος (anthos) = flower. African herbalists would use it as an aphrodisiac, fertility charm or a charm to protect a baby growing in the womb, ensuring its good health.