Its infant and adult forms are the same, so it feels a fierce sense of rivalry with the Goggie and its amazing metamorphosis. The Goggie, however, just ignores it.
This folk is available with Ellen and Keats and can be acquired in the Netherworld Core.
- Absorb 5 Ammobium Ids - MC Consumption lowered
- Defeat 3 Ga-boi - MC Consumption lowered
- Use 5 Pulse Tree Nuts - MC Consumption lowered
- Absorb 3 Ammobium Ids - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 8 Folks - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 1 Andraste - Attack Power increased
- Green Ore (15%)
- Experience Points: 45
Ammobium should be attacked from the back or the sides to avoid its frontal attacks. Ellen can use Sleep and Charm folks such as Cait Sidhe or Coblynau and Keats can knock Ammobium down with Poury or Brummbear.
Another strategy is to attack at range with a folk such as Bullseye, since Ammobium often spawns with Bergamot who has an area attack, this can be a safer way to fight.