The Barrager loves to blaze away, scattering bullets indiscriminately. For all its showy activity, it really doesn't accomplish much.
This folk is available with Ellen and Keats and can be acquired from Warcadia.
For Keats: Mid-range, non-elemental area attacks. Continuous machine-gun fire when button depressed. Can change direction of sweep during attack.
- Absorb 10 Barrager Ids - MC Consumption lowered
- Defeat 5 Bullseye - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 5 Pouke - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 3 Telanthera - Attack Power increased
- Absorb 5 Barrager Ids - MC Consumption lowered
- Absorb 8 Barrager Ids - MC Consumption lowered
- Defeat 10 Folks - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 5 Afanc - Attack Power increased
- Green Dust (15%)
- Experience Points: 5
All status effects work against this folk but any normal attacks will work well. For simplicity's sake, use a powerful Destroy-type Folk such as Bargest, Ga-dearg, or a non-elemental Folk such as Pouke.