They love nothing more than lining up and delivering a volley of fire. Placing great importance on teamwork, they become suddenly timid when alone.
This folk is available with Ellen and Keats and can be acquired from Warcadia.
- Use 5 Pulse Tree Nuts - Attack Power increased
- Absorb 5 Bullseye Ids - Simultaneous Use + 1
- Absorb 10 Bullseye Ids - Simultaneous Use + 1
- Defeat 5 Brollachan - Simultaneous Use + 1
- Defeat 2 Volcano - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 3 Selkie - Attack Power increased
- Absorb 5 Bullseye Ids - Consecutive Use + 1
- Absorb 10 Bullseye Ids - Consecutive Use + 1
- Yellow Dust (15%)
- Experience Points: 5
Always try to beat this folk first. It will often spawn with Hawks that will distract you while its range gives it a good advantage to snipe. Any standard attacks like pouke will work well against Bullseye.
However, since it's usually about three Hawks to a Bullseye, it can be wiser to simply attack entire group with something like Bargest, Boobrie, or Andraste until the red Ids pop out, and then absorb or defeat them at your leisure.