A demon that catches and kills every human it comes across. It doesn't feel right unless its hands and mouth are constantly stained with the blood of prey.
This folk is available with Ellen and Keats and can be acquired from the Endless Corridor.
- Absorb 3 Luideag Ids - Charge Level + 1
- Defeat 10 Brollachan - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 2 Luideag - Attack Power increased
- Absorb 3 Luidaeg Ids - Consecutive Use + 1
- Defeat 10 Brollachan - Consecutive Use + 1
- Defeat 10 Folks - Attack Power increased
- Defeat 1 Fomoire - Attack Power increased
- Green Ore (15%)
- Experience Points: 27
If Luideag is not beaten quickly, it will often call in a group of Brollachan to help it. In this case, ignore the Brollachan and focus on Luideag. It will often jump away if you try to attack at short range, further increasing the time it is alive. Either Sleep Luideag with a folk such as Habetrot or lock on and attack with a long ranged folk such as Bullseye.